Give your love to kids in care this Christmas
- Lee Brown just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $158.25
- Berni Lowden just donated $10.55
- Alana Battye just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $263.75
- Blair D just donated $251
- XO Legal -Leon M (Dir) just donated $250
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Alexandria Littlejohn-Regular just donated $52.25
- Cecily McGuckin just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $242.65
- Alison Eaton just donated $10
- Helen Singh just donated $110.78
- Astrid Stepan just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Sara Benson just donated $110.78
- Anonymous just donated $110.25
- Anonymous just donated $35.87
- Kathy Cherry just donated $52.75
- Melissa Backhouse just donated $262.50
Give Jack the ultimate gift of Love
At just six years old, Jack has experienced more than an average child.
If you look back on your own childhood, at six years old, you most likely would have been playing freely, without a care in the world.
But that’s not Jack’s reality.
His childhood consists of moving to different homes and different schools. His childhood has been marked in ways that leaves him with nightmares.
All children need stability, they need consistency, support, and most of all, they need love. They need our love.
This Christmas you can give Jack, and kids just like Jack the ultimate gift of love.
You can give him the gift of a Pyjama Angel, someone who will visit him every week and provide him the care, support and love he needs, on your behalf.
This special Pyjama Angel’s mission will be to be his companion, his friend and offer him the stability he needs. It will be someone he will grow to trust and will be able to turn to safely when he needs to talk to someone or needs help with his homework.
Meet some of the children waiting to be matched with a Pyjama Angel mentor
Jack, aged 6 (Logan, QLD)
Loves dinosaurs and looking at picture books
Audrey, aged 6 (Townsville, QLD)
Loves Minecraft, lego, puzzles, arts and craft
Billy, aged 8 (Toowoomba, QLD)
Loves riding his bike, camping and Nintendo
Daniel, aged 13 (Central QLD)
Likes Lego, construction and origami
Bella, aged 10 (Sydney, NSW)
Loves to cook, bake, read and play games
David, 8 years old (Townsville, QLD)
Lives and breathes football
Timmy, aged 4 (Gold Coast, QLD)
He just LOVES tools!
Tommy, 2 years old (Shepparton, VIC)
Enjoys Paw Patrol and toys that make noises
Zoe, aged 15 years (Ipswich, QLD)
Adores reading, drawing, anime, drawing and book stores
Kim, 9 years old (Mackay, QLD)
Loves the outdoors, arts and crafts, colouring in, music, and dancing
You can brighten their world by gifting them their very own special Pyjama Angel mentor.
For every $1500 raised a child will be gifted their own Angel this Christmas.
Thank you to our generous and kind supporters!
XO Legal -Leon M (Dir)
Proudly supported by
CGC is a civil engineering company based in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast that specialises in geotechnical services for transport and civil infrastructure. CGC is Australia’s only certified engineering social enterprise, with a mission to improve learning opportunities for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.